This program provides critical Communications and Information Technology Services to support U.S. Africa Command, U.S. European Command, Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa, Southern European Task Force, and associated staff elements and organizations. It provides our war fighters support in their mission to keep threats and vulnerabilities as low as possible by ensuring that their computer network is stable, undisrupted, and secure and will require some OCONUS travel.
As a Cloud ISSM Specialist you will serve as Cyber Security SME for Cloud Based environments at multiple impact levels (IL2/4/5) hosted in Microsoft Azure or other vendor clouds. You will also provide expert recommendations for Security and serve as the lead for accrediting Cloud environments through the RMF process to achieve an ATO. You may participate in Cyber Security engagements with Partner Nations representing the command as a Cyber Security SME
You will also participate in RMF Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) related meetings and briefs, to include developing agendas, maintaining minutes and action item lists and provide weekly reports on RMF A&A sustainment activities. Lead Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for DoD and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines.
Some other responsibilities.
Performing STIG implementation, validation, and risk mitigation and support offensive architecture analysis and design of defense-in-depth solutions.
Develop and assess system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones.
Verifying and validating vulnerability resolutions and/or mitigations.
Effectively communicate work plans, milestones (POAM), and obstacles to clients; able to communicate, explain, or defend ideas or information clearly. Listen to others and recognize potential miscommunications, offer clarity.
Ability to effectively develop system security plans, procedures, and other security documentation.
• Currently hold an active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
• BA/BS + 7 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 9 years recent specialized or a major cert + 9 years recent specialized or 13 years of recent specialized experience
• IAM Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CCISO, etc)
• Experience supporting Cyber Security requirements for Cloud based environments (Azure, AWS, etc)
• Experience navigating RMF process to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO)
• Ability to negotiate effectively with higher level Government leads, managers, functional managers, customers, industry partners, and teammates
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills, as well as strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal and mentoring skills, and the ability to effectively build and lead teams.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Microsoft Azure Cloud Certifications
• Experience with partner nation Cyber Security engagements
Why join us? Perks include:
• Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
• Overseas living allowance(s) - HOLA and COLA
• Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
• Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
• Base access (Exchange, dining, post office, commissary access, etc.)
• Thriving Expat Community to discover Germany and Europe and more!
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.