The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Analyst to work with our customer at the Joint DoD Complex, Suffolk VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) conduct capability assessments, system of systems interoperability assessments as well as Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) datacentricity assessments. The candidate will manage JAD assessment projects as defined in Primary Responsibilities below at the JAD Technical Assessment Branch.
- Provides leadership and in-depth expertise in the areas of research and studies; design, development, conduct and reporting of operational tests and/or assessments; and formulation/ implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Conducts and/or directs planning to ensure all objectives can be accomplished and yield meaningful results, including the preparation of comprehensive project and analysis plans.
- Directs analysis efforts to address objectives and documents the results in reports, briefings, and papers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years related experience or Master’s degree with 6+ years related experience. Additional experience, trainings, or certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret clearance.
- Experience that demonstrates increasing responsibilities for test and/or assessment type project management and analysis.
- Demonstrated technical and managerial ability in one or more of the following functional areas: Intelligence, Joint C2 and Battle Management and Joint Fires.
- Capable of writing at the collegiate level and proficient in the use of Excel and standard office software tools.
- C2ISP experience
- Combatant Command Experience
- Joint Staff experience
- Global Force Management Experience
- Joint Planning Process Experience
- Joint Targeting
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience
- Advanced military school graduate
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.