Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a GEOINT AET Analyst at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission
- Provide executive-level assessments to senior Air Force Wing and Above Command ISR leaders regarding the planning, deployment, operation, and integration of advanced ISR technologies and capabilities into Joint warfighting constructs.
- Provide operational and technical GEOINT subject matter expertise regarding multi-ISR discipline, correlated, and fused intelligence analysis in response to command-validated requirements.
- Liaison with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Mission Management Teams and Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations.
- Conduct Analytical Lines of Operations (ALOE) traces and analyses;
- Liaison with AF DCGS consumers to verify requirements are met;
- Review AF DCGS products and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) for compliance with applicable AF and Intelligence Community directives.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and non-materiel solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Conduct problem set, trend, network, and system of systems analyses.
- Assess, validate and implement mission qualification training and certification improvements.
- Devise ISR effectiveness metrics and quality control processes.
- Liaison between air component operations, intelligence and ISR production elements.
- Help guide multi-discipline ISR collection management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of Air Force AET GEOINT experience OR an Associate’s and 10 year’s operational ISR experience is required. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- ISR experience at AF Wing level or above is required.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance is required .
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Must be capable of critical thinking at the operational, theater and strategic levels;
- Practice multiple structured analytical techniques; and be capable of working independently or in collaboration with multiple organizational representatives to develop strategies and solutions to complex operational and technical ISR issues.
- Operational AF DCGS experience is required.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive 203: Analytic Standards is required and experience with Information Warfare components (Info Ops, Cyber, Electronic Warfare, ISR) is highly desired.
- National Intelligence Community experience is desired.
- Knowledge / experience with Information Warfare components (Info Ops, Cyber, Electronic Warfare, ISR) is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.