Leidos Civilian Health Solutions is seeking an experienced and dynamic ServiceNow Administrator / Architect, contingent upon contract award, to support NIH programs in Bethesda, MD.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for an HHS customer. In this role, you will be required to use your breadth and depth of knowledge to act as a thought leader on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client. In addition, you will lead efforts for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
- Support HRSD ServiceNow application.
- Maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production environments.
- Performs application maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification and remediation.
- Manages support for incidents.
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution.
- Manages ServiceNow instance security: user/group access, administration, access control lists.
- Initiates health scans and tracks the remediation of findings.
- Oversees the security of the HRSD ServiceNow Platform
- Ensures ServiceNow instances are secure and hardened as needed (domain separation, Edge Encryption, etc.)
- Creates and enforces security standards throughout the ServiceNow platform.
- Provides ServiceNow configuration assistance to developers.
- Work with our HR business partners to understand system requirements.
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Use good coding practices, to ensure reliable, durable code.
- Maintain technical expertise in relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow.
- Applies technical expertise and knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute (preferably in Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering)
- Minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience in technical domain.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in system administration in particular in a service desk environment.
- Implementation and integration experience with ServiceNow ITSM and HRSD modules
- Good communication and soft skills to be able to ask the customer the right questions and understand requirements from a user perspective.
- Experience with ServiceNow and applying ITIL standards.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior work experience supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Prior project management experience for IT projects
- Latest ITIL Foundations certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.