The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager QA to support a new Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program. The successful candidate will provide Configuration Management support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community.
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and able to perform expertly given consistently evolving priorities. The candidate will be required to work independently to collaboratively and constructively influence both internal and external organizations for strategic and operational decisions for program entities, Directorate Customers, and Industry Partners to achieve positive results.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop process flows, conduct root cause analysis investigations, and perform internal audits.
- Evaluate processes, tools, and technology capabilities to identify opportunities for continual innovation and improvement
- Deploy and implement appropriate Quality Management System processes
- Lead and perform SE&I activities to include meeting support; action item tracking and closure; review, finalization and delivery of deliverables; oversee and maintain the integrity of Configuration Management (CM) and record retention baselines and access control across multiple computer systems.
- Work on team to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the system.
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Systems engineering efforts towards program compliance activities, lifecycle improvements, audits and formal program reviews with leadership and the customer
- Perform change control and configuration audits
- U.S. citizen with Current TS/SCI access and Polygraph
- Requires a BS and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
- 8 or more years of experience managing large and complex projects in the customer environment
- Proven experience with one or more of the following procedural disciplines in an enterprise environment:
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office applications to include Project and SharePoint, and Atlassian Confluence
- Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) using the NSIS process framework
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and non-technical verbal and written correspondence with internal team members, customers, and external stake holders
- Ability to work independently or under generalized supervision with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working on multiple systems and components simultaneously in various configurations.
- Possess a solid understanding of secure systems engineering and development.
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and communicate clearly regarding technical options and trade-offs.
- Model-Based System Engineering
- Experience with rapid delivery methods
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.