Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
The 363rd ISRW/363rd ISRG/363rd ISS currently has an opening for a Wing SIGINT Operations Program Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The Wing SIGINT Operations Program Manager is responsible for 363 ISRW/A3 pursuit of continuous improvement through rigorous and ongoing critical analysis of all Wing operational processes. Guides the SIGINT programs for 3 active-duty Groups, comprising 26 Squadrons across 3 AORs. Manages national-level SIGINT accesses across the Wing, coordinating and sponsoring access for over 600 personnel to SIGINT tools and entitlements. Develops, updates, and coordinates Wing-level SIGINT policy, and ensures subordinate units are properly aligned to and in compliance with all applicable policy standards and regulations. Integrates Wing capabilities with 16 AF, Air Force Cryptologic Office, NSA, and other intelligence organizations. Assists development of A3 Wing Monthly Status Report, provides Weekly Staff Meeting inputs, and prepares, reviews, edits and presents various program-related documents. The Program Manager (PM) provides expertise to Wing-level efforts to modernize/optimize analysis, targeting, and SOF ISR capabilities to meet the requirements of Joint All-Domain Operations for current and future threats. They analyze the effectiveness of the program and execute changes in accordance with the needs of subordinate units.
- Develops concepts and methodologies for integrating Wing products and services, including advanced tactics analysis, targeting, and SOF ISR into Air Force and Joint warfighting and force employment concepts.
- Responsible for coordinating Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) Inspection/Compliance, CRITIC reporting, Analysis & Production (A&P), SIGINT resource management, and cryptologic support for the long-term, strategic planning of cryptologic tasks
- Coordinates facilitation of SIGINT related events like SCWG, EWG, AFSS, SC4, etc.
- Accountable for assigned projects (based on Wing needs); will represent the 363 ISRW/A33 section at AO-level meetings/telecoms and travel for Working Groups and other sites in support of the Wing’s SIGINT program.
- Outlines and validates requirements for changes required at unit-level to ensure mission accomplishment; either from within or outside the 363d ISRW
- Compiles and reviews feedback from subordinate units on efficiency of current processes
- Aids Wing SIGINT Policy Program Managers in meetings, teleconferences, and VTCs
- Coordinates, answers, assigns, and staff’s taskers and eSSS using TITAN interface.
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years of experience OR a Masters Degree and 6 years of experience
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- Must be ale to gain access to unclassified and classified IT/cyber systems.
- Must pass and maintain a polygraph.
- Must be experienced in understanding, using, reviewing, editing, recommending, and applying policy per United States SIGINT directives and other DoD, USAF and applicable laws, regulations, and instructions.
- Experience using relevant DoD and AF systems and databases (i.e. Joint Knowledge Online, Advance Distributed Learning System, FADE/MIST, Thresher, Gatekeeper, etc)
- Prior unit level, AOC, C-NAF, and MAJCOM SIGINT, or analytical experience is desired.
- Experience in public speaking and must be comfortable engaging medium-to-large groups of personnel (approx. 15-40) and guiding discussion.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.