The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Mission Assurance Officer– Mid level to support the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. Provide broad program support to mission assurance related tasks in support of continuity, emergency management, and test, training, and exercises. Assist in all tasks related to development, maintenance, and evaluation of plans, policies, and procedures that ensure successful execution.
· Draft and maintain plans, policies, and procedures
· Assist with continuity program reviews to assess and ensure compliance with applicable authorities
· Assist with exercise execution and evaluation
· Provide program management and administrative support
· Support development of communications products to support program goals
· Review draft national policies related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, cyber, and IT disaster recovery, to assess and articulate potential implications to continuity programs
· Maintain products and tools (e.g., databases, spreadsheets) that support programmatic planning and execution
Minimum requirements include:
· Bachelors’ degree and 5 years of experience, with knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans and procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements.
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
· Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
· SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
· Database management skills
· Automated alert notification system experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.