The Defense Group at Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Services Lead on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
The ConMon Services Lead/SME will be directly engaged with the JSP ConMon program to ensure success. This role will be based onsite in Alexandria, VA and an active Top Secret (SCI eligible) security clearance is required prior to start. Partial remote work will be allowed.
- Develop and maintain the JSP ConMon Strategy
- Oversee and monitor all JSP IT systems (re-authorization and new systems) throughout their life cycle for changes that may impact the security posture of the system
- Validate updates to the system security plans and the POA&M in the security assessment and management tool to reflect changes to the IT system
- Validate that controls applicable to the automated ConMon reviews are properly implemented as part of the corresponding RMF package in eMASS.
- Participate, contribute, and provide information as part of Step 0 and other steps of the RMF process and data call information and provide assistance in kickoff meetings if assessments are needed.
- In support of the ConMon program, the lead shall design, develop, maintain, execute and improve a comprehensive ConMon program based on the JSP ConMon Strategy.
- Develop and maintain standard ConMon plan templates for ISs.
- Collaborate with ConMon Analysts, ISSOs, and System Owners to resolve asset visibility and CCRI score issues
- Ensure ConMon Deliverables are submitted on-time and with high accuracy
- Communicate daily with government stakeholders about system posture, vulnerable systems
- Coordinate and facilitate coordination with system administrators, ACAS administrators, HBSS administrators, etc. on issues receiving the acceptable credentialing percentages on scans, HBSS data, etc.
- Support the system development lifecycle of a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) technical solution within the organization.
- DoD 8570 IAT II or IAM Level II required prior to start, IAT Level III or IAM Level III certification preferred
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility is required prior to start
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field and 12+ years IT program/project management experience leading Continuous Monitoring and Vulnerability Management activities. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years IT program/project management experience leading Security tools such as ACAS, HBSS, Tanium, or Splunk.
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated expert level experience with the planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing and analyzing audits and inspections within an organization.
- Demonstrated experience with applying compliance standards to large and complex IT environments.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls and standards to ensure compliancy in accordance with the applicable audits and inspections for an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a fast-paced Splunk dashboard development effort
- Demonstrated expert level understanding of vulnerabilities/weaknesses across complex IT environments and ability to understand applicability of security standards across technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with communicating and coordinating at a functional and senior government.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and developing work products to enable government risk based decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and execution of knowledge management best practices and the automation of knowledge management frameworks in order to enhance processes and procedures related to the management of the Continuous Monitoring Program.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and coordination of guidance and work products related to issues tracking management, plan of actions and milestones, and ensuring transparency of vulnerabilities within an organization.
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.