Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a Software License Administrator with an IT Asset Management background to to join our IT Asset Management (ITAM) team located in Reston, VA. As a core member of the ITAM team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing management of a multimillion-dollar software portfolio for Leidos’ CIO Services Organization. You will be responsible for supporting license allocation and budget reconciliation for one or more Software Service Centers. This includes monitoring new purchase and change requests and allocating licenses in vendor or Leidos portal. This role may interface with other CIO Services teams (as you order/renew contracts and manage assets), the Business Management Managers (as you reconcile organizational budgets and present variance analyses to senior leadership), and budget owners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Allocate licenses in manufacturer or Leidos tools/portals.
- Allocate software Entitlements in ServiceNow.
- Perform inventory and reclamation of software licenses regularly
- Establish and document a process for license reconciliation and reclamation
- Monitor expenditures and recommend appropriate course of action when issues are identified.
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Design, develop and implement methods and strategies to continually improve processes
- Assist business managers with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the impact of Software usage/Service Centers and key business metrics
- Perform ad hoc analysis and prepare presentation materials as requested
- Contributor to the software development lifecycle by participating in requirements gathering sessions, and user acceptance testing.
- Other duties include making recommendations for cost reduction and process improvements (with an emphasis on automation), participating in meetings with leadership to address questions related to the software budget, and supporting the quarterly and annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of IT Asset Management experience, which should include prior experience with software license management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – including Excel pivot tables
- Ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations as well as complex business challenges
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with ServiceNow SAMPro module
- Experience participating in the software development process.
- Experience documenting Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Experience leading a team.
- ServiceNow certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $88,125.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.