The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking an IMS Project Scheduler.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should have experience with performing all areas of Project Scheduling, including planning & Scheduling, Negotiation skills, change control, risk management and validation and verification for multiple product baselines. The candidate should possess a general familiarity with IT systems and systems integration projects. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to develop, document, implement and maintain multiple schedules that will be rolled up in to a executive integrated master schedule in support of the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) program.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
- Utilizing program management tools to identify and track key program milestones across multiple programs including contract deliverables
- Assisting multiple program teams in maintaining planned schedules
- Senior-level assessment of a variety of program metrics and providing reports to Program Managers to ensure support requirements and objectives are being met
- Senior-level management of schedules across multiple programs to forecast staffing requirements.
- Assisting Program Managers with shaping program management tools to meet program needs.
- Serving as key point of contact for scheduling internal Program Management meetings in support of multiple programs
- Participating in special projects as required
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience utilizing project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Confluence, or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Requires a BA degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a w/CI Poly
- Assist in setting up tasks and sub tasks to ensure proper recognition of project requirements as scheduled.
- Record project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and respective status.
- Record all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for coordination.
- Interact with stakeholders to update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress, performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Highlight slipped schedules and critical path impacts.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project management support specifically project management of the built environment including design and construction of facilities and infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in scheduling projects using an industry accepted scheduling tool. (Primavera OR Microsoft Project, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing resource loaded project schedules.
- Communications: must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
- Computer Applications: Proficient in applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Administrative: Provides organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
- Degree in IT, or related field
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $136,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.