The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a Splunk Administrator in support of the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) NOC.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
- Design efficient and reusable reports and dashboards to integrate multiple mission applications’ health, performance and operational data systems into Splunk
- Utilize REST API, SplunkJS Stack, and other developer tools to integrates customer applications with the Splunk platform
- Direct and monitor reporting in Splunk dashboards to reflect compliance status of all directed information assurance vulnerability alerts and bulletins, Computer Tasking Orders, and other compulsory cyber security directives.
- Create front-end automated data visualization services using Splunk
- Develop viewable Splunk dashboards to provide visibility into ingested log data
- Develop alerts that trigger/activate on configured setting to deploy or sends a note/email/attachments to a particulate destination email or groups
- Develop security rules (alerts) that trigger on anomalous activities or threat detections
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret security clearance (With ability to hold TS/SCI) is required prior to start. Candidate may be asked to obtain CI/POLY in future.
- DoD 8570 IAM II certification is required.
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect. Equivalent certification or higher
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be able to appropriately present highly technical material to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience configuring and maintaining the tool in a multi-tenant environment
- Experience with AWS Cloud tools and services.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.