At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Risk Mitigation Specialist to work in a customer facility at MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL. Expertise in due-diligence and counterintelligence analysis is required. This program requires a Highly Qualified Expert (HQE) with prior experience working in higher echelons of military headquarters, experience in handling sensitive information and providing operational risk analysis to developmental and ongoing operations.
- Responsible for conducting classified and OSINT research and analysis on current plans and operations to identify potential risks, threats, and vulnerabilities and develop suitable countermeasures to achieve mission accomplishment.
- Coordinate efforts with Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) partners to collaborate on information sources, tools, and risk mitigation strategy development.
- Must be capable of receiving, analyzing, and interpreting general guidance and direction from program leadership to act independently to changing situations.
- Must conduct specialized research and analysis supporting operational risk mitigation processes and products for senior-level leadership.
- Applicant will be expected to operate at the senior level in a high tempo, operations-integrated environment with limited opportunity for traditional peer review of their products and therefore shall be able to independently provide high quality finished Counterintelligence (CI) products.
- Significant experience in the Counterintelligence field with focus in OSINT and Signature Management / Due Diligence analysis.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and/or 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Acute knowledge of Special Operations typically obtained through military training and operational experience.
- Significant experience in Threat Finance or Technical/Cyber expertise is beneficial.
- Applicants will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Advanced writing and communication skills and experience producing written intelligence analysis and briefings with little oversight.
- Applicant must be a graduate of CI credentialing course, accredited CI analysis course, or demonstrate significant experience in CI analysis.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.