Are you ready to make an impact and join a small, tight-knit group of professionals? We’re looking for innovative minds with experience in Space operations to help the nation’s youngest military service keep our space capabilities the premier force in the world. The Leidos Defense Group is currently seeking expertise to join the Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) at Ft Meade, MD.
As a Space Force Crypto Office SME you will be a liaison to the USSF Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) and the National Security Agency (NSA) for all USSF cryptologic mission operations. The PM will engage with a complex, diverse association of operational and technical experts across the Intelligence Community (IC) to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are prepared to support space and counter-space requirements.
- Represent USSF equities in multiple action-officer level, as well as high level, forums.
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrate a problem-solving mindset.
- Work autonomously and collaborate with groups to actualize customer goals and expectations in a fast-paced environment while utilizing critical thinking and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12+ years of relevant technical and managerial experience or Master’s Degree with 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Cryptologic and/or Space operations (i.e. tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED));
- Experience with training and force development/management; and/or
- Experience with Policy and guidance.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable Space, Military, and NSA Policy and Guidance, Operations, and Staff Functions.
- Must have a current TS/SCI and possess a current Polygraph .
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.