Leidos is looking for a candidate to serve as a Contracts Administrator for the Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. The successful candidate will use his or her in expertise in managing and administering large-scale Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC). The candidate will be responsible for leading a portfolio of GSA MAS and/or IDIQs managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. Successful candidate is responsible for the contract life cycle, compliance, reporting, and performance of the IDIQs.
- Provides strategic guidance and contract activities supporting Groups, Capture, Pricing, and Group Contracts organization with reviewing TO RFQ/RFP proposals, compliance to complex enterprise-wide IDIQ and GSA Schedules requirements and regulations managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Lead pre and post award negotiations, modifications, close-out, and program support activities for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Responsible for contractual requirements, deliverables, governing Enterprise IDIQ regulatory requirements (including FAR, DFARS, GSA and other agency supplemental), Price Reductions Clause, Service Contract Act and Wage Determination, Order Level Material requirements, Contractor Teaming Arrangement, Small Business reporting requirements, Cost Accounting System, and customer reporting requirements for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Perform contract audit/review task order activities for high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Support periodic contract portfolio reviews to ensure compliance with master contract terms and conditions and project set-up.
- Manage IDIQ contract performance, risk mitigation, and contract compliance activities.
- Ability to analyze large amount of data in Excel.
- Experience with administering products and services on GSA and other IDIQs
- Work experience administering GSA MAS, OASIS, and Alliant 2
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or equivalent
- 4-8+ relevant years of experience administering GSA Multiple Award Schedules and Multiple Award IDIQs contracting environment
- Work experience using FAR, DFARS, GSAR and other non-standard terms and conditions.
- Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities.
- Must have strong time management skills, multi-task ability and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments under minimal supervision.
- Experience using GSA eBuy, GSA ASSIST! Symphony, and other agency specific applications
- Proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of GSA Technical Data Reporting, Contract Access Fee
- Ability to manage large amount of data in Excel and other data analytics applications.
- NCMA certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Administering products and services on GSA MAS and IDIQs
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.