This position will pay $35-40/hr.
Leidos is actively seeking a knowledgeable, detail-oriented entry-level systems administrator to bolster our support for Collaboration Services throughout the NASA Agency. In this crucial role, you will contribute significantly to the creation of exceptional customer experiences. Your responsibilities will encompass the application of concepts, processes, practices, and procedures within the realm of technical assignments. You will be tasked with vital functions such as facilitating orders, serving as a vital link between customers, customer service representatives (CSRs), and vendors. Your coordination will be pivotal in managing the entire lifecycle of collaboration rooms, from order placement to seamless delivery. You will work with multiple cross functional teams to introduce new tools across the customers many sites. Maintaining harmonious relationships within the team is of utmost importance, and you'll be expected to exhibit a willingness to tackle any task or function that supports our commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Responsible for providing support to the Collaboration Services team.
- Responsible for managing devices installed in conference rooms.
- Responsible for serving as liaison between customers, customer service representatives (CSRs) as well as vendors.
- Responsible for capturing process and results from the systems implemented.
- Responsible for creating equipment instances, validating uptimes in the systems, working with other teams, contractors and the customer to operate the system and troubleshooting any instances as they arise.
- Responsible for maintaining harmonious relationships with team members by being open to completing tasks or functions that will support the service experience.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware.
- Requires general understanding of audio visual and conferencing solutions.
- Possess a friendly attitude and a team player approach.
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Be driven to learn more and take on a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management experience
- NASA experience
- Knowledge of Teams Rooms and Cisco Control Panel
This position will pay $35-40/hr.
Pay Range:Pay Range -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.