Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics, and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science, and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
Leidos is looking for a high-performing candidate to provide program analysis and technical expertise in support of the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs. Working with a highly collaborative team, the Program Analyst supports the Federal Program Office with oversight of Uranium Modernization and Process Technology Development activities and is accountable for maintaining current awareness of scope, risks, and milestones undertaken by the geographically dispersed national security laboratories, DOE laboratories, and commercial contractors. The Program analyst will be responsible for all Program Management elements such as planning, integrating, and statusing program milestones and schedules.
This is a full-time position onsite at the NNSA offices in Washington D.C. with a potential of 2 days of telework (after training).
In concert with the Federal Program Manager and other team members, responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and applying program knowledge and capabilities to support and advise Uranium Modernization Program execution.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of programmatic and portfolio analysis tools and methodologies.
- Absorbing broad objectives from management to independently analyze, evaluate, and integrate solutions for complex and diverse problems involving multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying, tracking, mitigating, and resolving issues related to achieving program objectives.
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders across diverse organizational cultures, priorities, and responsibilities, and participation in inter-organization or working group meetings.
- Communicating effectively about program status using strategic documents and visualizations, planning reports, white papers, programmatic documents, slides, and oral presentation.
- Readily adding tasks and scope as Uranium Modernization Program Office portfolio matures.
- Ability to obtain a DOE Q security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Production Modernization ongoing efforts and scope.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in supporting collaborative efforts across multiple programs/entities.
- Demonstrated successful experience with communications and interacting with Federal Government leadership, governmental sites and national laboratories.
- Master's degree with at least 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Project and Program Management experience with NNSA, DOD or other relevant agencies
- Prior experience with Uranium technologies, manufacturing or purification processes
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $106,925.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.