- The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is hiring a Process Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK to support the Federal Aviation Administration. The Process Analyst will assist with implementing business processes and strategies to create a consistent registration management process across the Designee Standardization Branch. The ability to define requirements and enhance business processes using document control methods and/or technology with the goal of creating a better overall learning experience for the participants. The position requires knowledge of e-learning tools/environments, computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflows.
- Provide required logistics for assigned courses in accordance with policy and fiscal year course schedule.
- Collaborate and interface locally with print shop, and TSI for student registration, seminar preparation, and security protocols.
- Apply specialized knowledge of and skill in particular aspects of a training program. Responsible for technical planning and scheduling of seminar training programs (in person and virtual delivery via DRS, FAVES).
- Coordinate with points of contact and lead instructors for electronic and hardcopy distribution and storage of student materials.
- Coordinate with SMEs to ensure course material are uploaded to the identified and supported learning platform prior to being available for students to download.
- Monitor and coordinate communication of student roster.
- Work collaboratively with the ISS and SME team to support training program implementation.
- Responsible for training program delivery support.
- Ensure all student rosters are finalized and monitor and troubleshoot successful delivery of certificates to students.
- Current Driver’s License
- Associates degree and 2 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience with be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Blackboard, or other collaboration/e-learning technologies.
- Knowledge of FAA applications and analysis of processes.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (Microsoft Office Suite). Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and customers.
Pay Range:Pay Range $39,650.00 - $71,675.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.