Leidos is seeking a Data Manager/Data Transfer Specialist to help manage and maintain system documentation and conduct transfers of data between various classified and unclassified networks. She/he will assist customers with reconciling data submission discrepancies and will continuously monitor and review data transfer requests and recommend additions/deletions/changes. The selected individual will be responsible for preparing data in accordance with the appropriate DIDs, and will deliver data to the customer, ensuring adherence with the timelines specified in program CDRLs.
- Conduct transfers of data between program networks.
- Identify, control, account for, and verify program information and devices.
- Identify and track data items to be controlled for the program, and coordinate transfers.
- Assist with assess the Data Management needs of the program and developing processes for accomplishing the required Data Management and Data Transfer tasks.
- Develop/maintain plans and documentation for satisfying DM/DT requirements and help manage the process for controlling data item configuration information.
- Update, organize, and maintain deliverable data products required by customer contracts and supplier subcontracts.
- Establish and maintain program libraries for controlling access to sensitive information.
- Ensuring that the latest revisions are uploaded to the system in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain program document lists and document trees.
- Review data management plans to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate program document releases.
- Coordinate and prepare data to support program reviews and provide templates for documents and presentations.
- Provide data management reports and metrics for program Leads.
- Participate in and recommend continuous process improvements for Data Management/Data Transfer.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- At least 5 years of document control/data management or related experience.
- Experience maintaining spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Experience controlling hardcopy documents, media, and other peripherals or devices (badges, tokens, etc.).
- Experience coordinating document/media/equipment authorizations and releases.
- Experience managing sensitive documents and media.
- Knowledge of and experience with access control and accountability protocols regarding sensitive information.
- Experience managing documents in safes.
- Strong organizational skills and a critical eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and control large numbers of internal and external documents.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working independently.
- Must be able to work a 6:00am – 2:00pm shift every day (Mon-Fri) or almost every day.
- Experience managing security/classification data and documents.
- Experience working in or around a SAFe Agile development environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.