Leidos Corporate Group seeks a SharePoint Administrator for a dynamic role supporting the Business Operations Management team. Our team focuses on financial control, operations, and asset management for CIO Services and Information Security organizations.
In this role you will be key in migrating from SharePoint 2016 on-prem to SharePoint Online. You will support and maintain the Microsoft SharePoint Online platform and related solutions, including day-to-day operational support activities as well as participating in initiatives involving SharePoint Online. You will also be the SME for SharePoint-related projects and capabilities in our team. In addition to SharePoint, this role will also be critical in building out and supporting dashboards in PowerBI.
This position is based in Reston - VA with telework allowed (candidate must live within commuting distance to Reston - VA).
- Function as our team’s SharePoint Online Administrator and first point of contact for SharePoint concerns, troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions
- Develop and support workflow solutions using SharePoint Workflow and Microsoft Power Platform and other 3rd party tools (Nintex)
- Perform typical administration activities such as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, search configuration, and other system administration tasks
- Provide SharePoint support and end-user training within Business Operations teams
- Evaluate Microsoft O365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features in SharePoint-related solutions
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint problems and escalate incidents as necessary
- Monitor SharePoint analytics reports that measure usage and performance
- Configure and manage retention, Information Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention policies
- Provide guidance, support and training to site owners as needed on items related to content management, permissions, site ownership, document management, forms, and workflows
- Maintain current industry knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and PowerBI / Microsoft 365 concepts, best practices and procedures
- Collaborate and help manage SharePoint/Microsoft 365 integration
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Relevant experience as a SharePoint Admin with a preference for O365 and cloud migration experience
- SharePoint design and front-end development experience
- Established skills in analysis and system troubleshooting with strong initiative and an eagerness to learn, support, and tenaciously troubleshoot
- Proven ability to methodically approach issues, research and troubleshoot issues or potential issues, and creatively solve problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a track record of effectively communicating with users and management
- US citizenship is required with ability to obtain security clearance as needed
- Bachelor's degree with eight plus (8+) years of experience
- Experience with data visualization and data representation
- Currently possess Computing Environment Certification: CIW Web Developer, Certified Web Developer, or CSS3
- ITILv3 certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.