Leidos Corporate Group seeks a Business Analyst who is motivated by professional growth opportunities in a data-driven environment, supporting Business Operations Management team.
Our team focuses on operations and financial control in CIOS Services and Information Security organizations. Your role will contribute to the organizations’ overall success through data normalization and data quality management activities, training management and resource tracking operations, and accurate and timely reporting.
The candidate should possess capacity to complete several deliverables in coordination with Business Operations Management leaders, should be detail-oriented, organized, and capable of analyzing large sets of data. This position also requires the ability to be flexible in meeting strict deadlines, and handle process improvement and task management aspects.
This is partial telework position based in Reston - VA; you must live within commuting distance to Reston - VA.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record
- Work closely with Business Managers to track employee work authorizations; provide monthly reporting on issuance and handle exception corrections
- Handle resource data quality and normalization activities as assigned by Operations Manager
- Oversee CIOS / CIS training requisitioning and management processes
- Process training requests, maintain internal training catalog and SharePoint site, and arrange classes as needed
- Monitor expenditures and recommend appropriate course of action when issues are identified
- Track and report on temporary employee status and activity
- Support program and project data capture, management, and reporting
- Prepare financial and operational reports and metrics and help find discrepancies
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of trends to identify areas of risk and opportunities, and provide recommendations
- Document, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures, identify process gaps, and propose solutions to remediate issues
- Process ad hoc requests in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience as a business analyst. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent competency in Microsoft Office Suite use, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-driven and have demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, focus on detail, and consistent record of on time delivery
- Solid collaboration and communication skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and compliance objectives
- US citizenship is required with ability to obtain security clearance as needed
- Experience with Apptio, ServiceNow modules, Costpoint, Oracle Analytics Cloud reporting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex operational or financial topics to all levels of organization’s management
- Experience in IT organization business operations / analytics
Please note that the budgeted salary for this position is closer to the midpoint of the range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.