The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Training Lead on a new Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program. The successful candidate will provide enterprise-wide training support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community. The Training Lead ensures the operations staff successfully perform all duties with tools and other future systems that will be delivered throughout the contract. The Training Lead will manage a combination of training projects and special projects for the program management team.
- Responsible for developing all program training materials for the program and site process
- Executing hands-on engagements at the customer sites
- Ensure operational readiness prior to system deliveries
- Implement and training program for program team and customers with an emphasis on SIGINT systems, process, tools, and procedures
- Understand the throughputs and end to end data flow of the SIGINT enterprise
- Train and lead program Lifecycle Integrators, Systems Engineers, and customers as required
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the training processes
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
- Proven experience with one or more of the following procedural disciplines in an enterprise environment:
- Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include Project and SharePoint, and Atlassian Confluence
- Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) using the NSIS process framework
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and non-technical verbal and written correspondence with internal team members, customers, and external stake holders
- Ability to work independently or under generalized supervision with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple technical publications programs for complex systems
- Experience identifying needs of organizations
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Model-Based System Engineering
- Experience with rapid delivery methods
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.