Leidos is seeking a Technical Manager for a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Technical Manager supports and leads the contractor program team through the planning, organizing, development and delivery of capabilities for the Sponsor’s mission. Duties include leading teams to ensure that the program runs within scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Responsibilities include supporting all facets of the program preparation and execution, including staffing, staff development and interfacing with the Sponsor. The Technical Manager is responsible for supporting the development of technical solutions for this program as well as planning and executing these solutions consistent with the mission intent of the Sponsor.
• Leads teams with development activities.
• Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
• Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, and technology
• Provides guidance to system development/implementation planning by preparing system engineering, management, system integration, and/or test plans
• Works to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables.
• Supports staffing the program
• Insuring teams execute within budget and meet technical targets on schedule
• Coordinates with the Sponsor, understands the Sponsor’s technical and mission intent and operationalizing technical solutions that enact their intent
• Supports delivery of CDRLs
• Directs work effort of contractor team
• Coordinates across technical and organizational boundaries
• Effectively communicates across the team, across functional organizations and sponsor groups
• Proactively identifies and mitigates risks, identifies and capitalizes on opportunities
• Supports MIDD business development and implementation of Leidos policies and procedures
• Establishes and maintains an inclusive work environment consistent with Leidos values and
• Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas.
• Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines.
• Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives.
• Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members.
• May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
• Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
• Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
• Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
• BS/BA degree with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
• Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
• Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force (4+ years of experience)
• Experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
• Experience with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process
• Must have an active TS/SCI w/ Poly
• • Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
• PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, AWS certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $231,475.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.