The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Task Flow and Process Manager at Ft. Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting the U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Are you ready to take on a challenging opportunity? Keep reading and see if you qualify!
The candidate’s primary duty will be to serve as the AFCO Task/Workflow Manager: Primary duties include:
Assist the Director and staff to coordinate task flow activities with subordinate units. Manage the customer’s formal tasking process, including tasking assignment, suspense requirements and task response, across multiple networks and classification levels. Respond to internal and external tasking, including identifying discrepancies and ensuring documentation is sufficient for decision-making. Interact with customer’s staff to coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external formal tasking requests for information (RFI). Collaborate with other organizations and directorates within 16 AF Headquarters as well as subordinate Wings to ensure quality and timeliness of completed tasks. Assist with limited scope projects with impact at all levels where one or multiple functions are involved. Ensure effective communication, action management, and timely outcomes in support of executive priorities and goals. Organize project team efforts, develop and recommend proposals for improvement and resolve integration issues
In addition to primary duties as the AFCO Task and Workflow manager, the candidate may, during periods of limited manning, perform activities as an Executive Assistant to the AFCO Senior Staff. These activities will not come at the expense of primary duties. Additional duties include: Perform a variety of complex and senior executive level administrative duties with minimal supervision in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies. Execute independent decisions within established guidelines, and performing a full range of administrative services, including organizing the Director’s schedule.
- TS/SCI security clearance with current Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 + years of related experience . Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Possess excellent communications skills to critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence in accordance with the Air Force Tongue and Quill and other format policies, including military technical documents such as point papers, policies, and messages
- Experience creating, facilitating and controlling workflow processes of confidential and sensitive information
- Experience either as a Project Analyst, Project Coordinator ,Project Manager or similar military occupation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite across three different systems (NIPR, SIPR and JWICS)
- Document, manage, update, and oversee AFCO Workflow processes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Air Force staff experience at the Wing or above level echelon
- Familiarization with Cryptologic Component and national agency enterprise missions
- Knowledge of Air Force ISR or Cyberspace policy directives and guidance
- 10 years’ experience working with the national intelligence community and supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- Experience as an executive officer or executive assistant
- Knowledge Management experience
- SharePoint Administration experience
- Prior experience in an Air Force cryptologic career field
If you feel you qualify and are ready to make a huge impact toward the defense of our country, send in your resume!
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.