Leidos is currently seeking a Reputational Risk Analyst to join our Corporate Communications team. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in performing comprehensive reputation risk assessments, ensuring that Leidos maintains its strong reputation in all areas of operation. This position will collaborate closely with various internal departments to mitigate potential reputational threats and enhance positive brand awareness.
- Reputation Risk Assessment: Regularly evaluate potential risks to the company's reputation from various angles—operational, financial, strategic, and communicative.
- Strategic Communication: Collaborate with communication teams to craft proactive and reactive strategies to manage reputational threats.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Utilize digital tools to monitor online and offline sentiments. Provide regular updates to senior management about potential reputational risks.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with other departments (e.g., Legal, HR, Marketing) to ensure that reputational considerations are integrated into business decisions.
- Training & Workshops: Lead workshops and training sessions to educate employees on best practices and standards in maintaining a positive company reputation.
- ESG Regulatory Tracking: Monitor ongoing regulatory impacts around Environmental, Social, and Governance policies that could impact Leidos’ business operations and ESG initiatives across the enterprise.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with the latest in reputation management practices and technologies to ensure that Leidos remains at the forefront of proactive reputation management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of experience in Political Science, International Affairs, Business, Public Relations, or related field.
Experience in a large corporation or within the technology/defense sectors.
Experience in political risk analysis, policy, and research.
Crisis communication experience.
Masters Degree and 2+ years of experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $106,925.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.