The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for an experienced Project Manager for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract at Fort Meade, MD.
This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
As a Project Manager on this program, you will be a member of a team that interacts with technical and non-technical teammates including customers and vendors related to the MDA.
- ETP establishment and coordination.
- Conduct technical outreach with the technical and program POCS.
- Identify the enduring LSTDM requirement and solution options.
- Disseminate Site Concurrence Letters (SCLs).
- Coordinate/conduct Desk Top Surveys as required.
- Facilitate weekly/biweekly/monthly meetings with DISA Field Offices globally and Community of Interests.
- Work with external Program POCs validate circuit requirements and capture modernization plans/timelines.
- Coordinate with IE1 PMs to further collaborate TDM engineering and synchronize project plans.
- Work closely with DGOC to identify PROMINA nodes that can be targeted for elimination.
- Assist customers with Store Front and other DISA related actions/processes as required.
- Focal point for Warehouse inventory retrievals
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in an effort to support the planning and implementation of the GSM-O Innovations Roadmap.
- Work independently, engage with required stakeholders, and execute an end-to-end plan to achieve operational efficiencies within the program.
- Work closely with technical resources to develop an approach, schedule, risks, and staffing requirements to successfully implement the objectives.
- Communicate with internal team members across multiple areas, external stakeholders, and the DISA customer.
- Take into account external activities that may drive dependencies or risks to the plan(s).
- Understand all applicable performance standards, operational impacts, and affected Acceptable Levels of Performance that may be impacted by the change.
- Manage engineering and support personnel against project workload in coordination with engineering & implementation vendors to ensure efficient planning and execution of transition and integration tasking.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience, or equivalent work experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management abilities.
- Project Management experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- MS Project experience
- Specialized experience includes full life cycle development, demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction for Network Operations, Administration & Maintenance, and Network Assurance tasks.
- Expertise in identifying areas of improvement, critical dependencies, and process changes that enable the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective, efficient, sustainable, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience coordinating with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or activity plans, and schedules while maintaining within budget guidelines.
- Strong understanding of the factors which allow successful performance on a Firm Fixed Performance Based Contracts with aggressive Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs) and ability to drive new projects to successfully transition into this type of contract environment.
- Experience in assigning tasks to contractor personnel that are located in multiple time zones, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance on new task orders and projects identified by the customer.
- PMP Certification
- DISA Experience
- ITIL knowledge and certifications
- External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.