Leidos has an immediate opening for a Solution Architect to join our team in Charlston, SC.
In this role, you will help solve demanding challenges via technology, modernization, and transformation processes, and proven methods and solutions. As part of a creative, forward-thinking team, you will help shape solutions to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. As a Solution Architect, you will work with subject matter experts to develop optimal and differentiated Leidos solutions to be delivered on a Government C4ISR program. In addition to developing solutions, you will help the Government customer understand the value and benefits of the Leidos solution, explain technical features and transformation strategies, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- In coordination with leadership, identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve full cyber capabilities resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction
- Enhance Leidos best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches to research, design, and develop innovative solutions
- Understand competitor and teammate technology
- Awareness of leading technology capability providers that enhance our technical solutions
- Experience as a solution architect and/or technical volume lead on captures and proposals
- Experience articulating complex technical concepts to customers, business development, program delivery, technical teams, and executives, both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline with 10+ years of experience related to software development and/or systems engineering. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered.
- 5-10 Years experience with C4ISR and related systems
- US citizen with an ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with Dell Windows Servers, NetApp Storage solutions and Cisco network devices, firewalls, and crypto devices.
- Experience in MS Windows 11 SHB, Windows Server 2019/22 SHB, VMWare (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi), MS Hyper-V, Kubernetes/container technologies.
- Ability to work effectively remotely and in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals.
- Experience with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance environment or Distributed Common Ground System.
- Basic networking experience and Intel operations (iSToRE, CGS, DIEE, GALE, SOCETGXP, ACS, TMDS, GCCS-J).
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:10/25/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.