- Ensure all components of the Project Work Statement are met
- Ensure all deliverables are of high-quality and submitted in compliance with the contract
- Understand program financial reports, provide input to forecasts, work to achieve financial P&L targets, and review and approve invoices within 24 hours of receipt
- Manage Security Team Lead, Service Desk Lead, Operations Lead, among others to achieve efficient operations performance and meet agreed-upon project milestones
- Comply with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 project management protocols including managing document libraries with appropriate project schedules, deliverables, status reports, and project documentation
- Integrate with remotely-located Enterprise IT Operations Center (EITOC) Service Manager and Service Level Manager to understand Service Desk performance reports across common areas such as Response, Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction metrics. Manage team to compliance with established SLAs and ITIL processes. Identify problem areas and work with team, management, and customers to resolve and improve.
- Actively seek to quantitatively evaluate team performance and develop process, checklists, charts, reports, job aids, and other materials to improve in targeted areas. Provide guidance and leadership during incidents and problems.
- Work with the Federal customer and Federal stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and increase customer satisfaction
- Work with the 1901 Group business teams to ensure corporate and contract compliance, identify opportunities for business growth and be accountable for program financial stability.
- Work with the pricing team to prepare budgetary estimates and ROMs for proposed work
- Travel to Fort Belvoir, VA, Reston, VA, or Blacksburg, VA as required to achieve the above goals
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years or a Master’s and 10 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and supervising teams of various job categories and skills in a managed cloud environment, like AWS and Azure.
- Demonstrated experience with investigating and successfully implementing and integrating new technologies into a cloud environment.
- 5 years of leadership managing technical resources involved in cloud infrastructure and security environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizenship
- Have existing SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET level of clearance.
- If employee lives within 50 miles of the Blacksburg, Virginia 1901 Group office location, employee must commute into the office 2 days per week.
- Slight preference for candidates in the Blacksburg, Virginia area
- ITIL v4 Foundations Certification
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- AWS Certifications
- Master’s Degree
Pay Range:Pay Range $108,550.00 - $196,225.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.