Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Works with Program team to ensure a streamlined procurement process of materials against program requirements to include using a credit card for micro purchases.
- Works with programs in generating material requirements and providing the necessary support of acquisition plans from start to finish.
- Works across multiple government and Leidos systems in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains reports and monitors material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences.
- Coordinates forecasts, workload, expediting, and acquisition priority with commodity/category team leadership.
- Provides advice to programs as to proper routes to acquire materials that will be to the greatest benefit of the program.
- Analyzes material requirements for leveraging opportunities, supplier recommendations, acquisition planning
- Engages supply chain (vendor to manufacturing) to determine optimal acquisition strategy.
- Manages production and delivery schedules.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of relevant experience or High School Diploma/GED with 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Candidates with experience in procurement AND/OR a combination of certifications, training, education, or military experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required to be considered
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work across multiple systems simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills
- Basic Excel experience (Create workbooks, create formulas, applying formats, sort, and filter data, etc…)
- Buying or supply chain management experience
- Experience using IBM Maximo or Deltek Costpoint
Salary range $60,000 - 150,000 based on experience level
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.