Unleash Your Potential!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions by leveraging our diverse and talented workforce who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Do you thrive working in small teams that collaborate closely with customers? Are you intrigued by big data? Our prototype development program is seeking someone with a strong mission focus who is passionate about new development and rapid prototyping. We want someone who can help us discover smarter, innovative approaches to support mission operations, discover new analytics, enhance tradecraft, and much more!
Our LOE program provides our customer's Operations organization with the best possible solutions for their mission needs. We achieve this through rapid prototyping, new development, and advanced technology research. From leading-edge visualizations to analytic development, we're always pushing the boundaries to find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer intelligence questions. With a focus on collaboration and a fast-paced environment, our prototype development program is the ideal place to grow your skills and make a real impact. Click here to learn more about how this program “Delivers Mission Success!”
Your greatest work is ahead!
If you’re a talented Information Systems Security Officer with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance, we want to hear from you. The Leidos National Security Sector is looking for someone like you to join our team in the Fort Meade, MD area. As part of this highly visible and fast-paced prime contract, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package including four or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today and join one of the most dynamic teams in the industry.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Ensure the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for an information system
- Support continuous monitoring of networks to detect and correct areas of security non-compliance, unmitigated vulnerabilities, and other risks
- Follow consistent security processes and play a role in the information systems continuous monitory program
- Perform regular audits of information systems
- Assist the information systems security manager in preparing the information system for periodic reaccreditation
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-years of relevant experience or Master’s degree plus 3-years of relevant experience. An Associate’s degree or 18 semesters hours of military coursework/training in a computer-related field plus 7-years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED plus 9-years of relevant experience may be considered
- Degree in Information Assurance, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Networking, Information Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Tier 1 requirements met within 6-months of position assignment.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
You Might Also Have:
- Experience as an ISSO/ISSE with emphasis on Defense-in-Depth principles, network, and enterprise security architecture
- Experience applying the principles of the NIST 800-53 including the procedures in the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Familiarity with STE/STN requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,250.00 - $146,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:11/10/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.