The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Service Operations Engineer to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, Colorado as part of the Ratchet OCONUS program. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s critical mission. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Service Operations Engineer will work in a collaborative environment with teammates, to include the Government customer to ensure program service delivery standards in support of Tier 2 hardware break/fix requirements are met with a focus on continuous improvement across the program. The successful candidate will support the Program Manager and the Service Operations Manager in the coordination/execution of all activities related to the task scope to include configuration and change management. The successful candidate will provide service operations analysis across the program to focus on the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools to be utilized throughout the service lifecycle and institutionalize a common process methodology for project, product, service delivery and operations.
- Provide oversight, develop, implement, analyze and maintain technical assurance and control systems over processes, procedures and data analysis.
- Manage the performance requirement standards in accordance with Customer ecosystem enterprise-level directives, site specific policies and program contract.
- Assist Regional Service Delivery Managers in gathering and analyzing performance and spares usage data. Identify problems, implement solutions.
- Manage and improve the performance management system and execute service operations engineering to maintain excellence and mission assurance.
- Drive proactive process leadership, consistency of engineering task performance, and performance excellence on program.
- Apply knowledge of information technology, system engineering, project development, service delivery six sigma/continuous service improvement to provide proactive engagement and effective solutions.
- Establish proactive and predictive measurements for performance metrics. Ensures measures meet contracted performance requirement standards.
- Support the Service Operations Manager to ensure project and process controls, CDRL products, services and projects are compliant with requirements, standards, Govt directives, and the contract objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other maintenance, operations and engineering contracts as required.
- Spearhead configuration management procedures, ensuring efficiency and smooth workflow across the program
- Responsible for program change management: monitor and supervise changes to the equipment database, documents, SharePoint portal and workflows
- Ensure documentation of all work performed is accurately noted in ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of maintenance and operations documentation.
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI access with SSBI and Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of applicable experience or prior relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years’ experience supporting mission critical systems
- Proven experience with one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Service operations engineering
- Systems engineering and integration
- Project management
- Configuration management
- Change management
- NSIS-based integration
- ITIL framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Willingness to perform after hours support as required
- Experience with Service Level Management, ITIL, Process Framework, ITSM, Six Sigma and continuous service improvement initiatives
- Proficient in designing, developing, and reviewing documents including requirements documents, feature documents, user stories, incident response/service request procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with IC systems and acquisitions offices
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to changing situations
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,250.00 - $146,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.