Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Energy Efficiency Program Assistant makes a direct impact on the overall programmatic goals for Ameren Illinois. This position is a trusted and reliable resource for the program, ensuring data quality to enable Ameren customer’s energy efficiency incentives and helping to find ways to improve comfort, manage usage, and reduce cost. Duties to be performed include, but not limited to review and process energy efficiency paperwork, accurately enter data into spreadsheets and database programs, track and report program activities, conduct office administrative tasks, and manage incoming workflow. Individual must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs.
This is a trusted source to the program’s business operations and activities. This position will report to the MDI Project Manager and perform an extensive array of administrative/operational tasks along with providing support to all departments of the Energy Efficiency Portfolio.
Location: This position will require the ability to commute weekly to our Peoria, Illinois office. Candidate would need to be located within commuting distance of Peoria, Illinois.
- Organize meetings for the department, and take notes for distribution
- Manage and track deliverables related to the program in a timely manner
- Assist with processing applications and verifying customer eligibility
- Assist with calling customers, application entry and cleanup as necessary
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing, printing, and copying
- Reserve conference rooms and schedule conference calls
- Perform general clerical support dependent on division and assist with ad-hoc requests of this nature as needed
- Complete data entry within the EE Program database and create reports for distribution
- Ability to assist Leidos team members with entry-level tasks and ensure their completion
- Coordinate with EE Program partners as needed with direction from team management
What Sets You Apart:
- High school diploma with one plus (1+) years' professional experience
- Eager to learn and adapt in a changing environment
- Knowledge in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to consistently learn, contribute, and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage work time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to commute to the office weekly and as needed.
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $27,300.00 - $49,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.