Leidos will support the Academy Learning Branch group in the form of comprehensive web and mobile development, system and database administration, eLearning content development and integration, system information security, and user support services for the FAA Academy Distance Learning Branch (AMA-024)
- Provide support to respond to user inquiries, requests, and technical issues via phone, email, or in person. This can include problems related to hardware, software, network connectivity, and other IT-related concerns.
- Provide support to identify the root cause of technical issues and provide timely resolutions or workarounds to minimize user downtime.
- Provide support to assist users with the installation, setup, and configuration of software applications on their computers or mobile devices.
- Provide support to help users with password resets, account lockouts, and user account management tasks.
- Provide support to use remote access tools to help users who are in different physical locations.
- Provide support to assist with software updates, patches, and security fixes to keep systems up-to-date and secure.
- Provide support to conduct training sessions and create user guides to help users understand how to use software applications and IT resources effectively.
- Provide support to maintain documentation of systems, tools, guides, and common technical issues and their resolutions for future reference.
- Provide support to track and manage IT assets, such as computers, mobile devices, and software licenses.
- Provide support to escalate complex technical issues to higher-level support teams or management when necessary.
- Provide support to educate users about security best practices and potential cybersecurity risks.
- Provide support to collaborate with other IT teams, such as network administrators, system administrators, software developers, and security analysts, to resolve complex technical problems.
- Provide support to monitor help desk ticketing systems, track response times, and generate reports on support activities and performance.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure a positive user experience when dealing with technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of work experience or additional work experience in lieu of education
- Demonstrated history of application service desk support
- Demonstrated history of customer service support at Tier 2 or above.
- Master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated history of Tier 3 application support
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $136,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.