Are you looking for interesting and meaningful ways to apply your knowledge and talents? Our corporate vision at Leidos is to be the global leader in the development and application of technology to solve our customers' most demanding challenges. And that's where you come in. We need a results-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Data Analyst in support of the NC3 Enterprise Center's (NEC) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Division at Fort Meade, MD. The SE&I Division serves as the principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the NC3 Enterprise within the Department of Defense. Our customer applies and remains up to date on systems engineering best practices while remaining agile when translating mission and operational requirements into appropriate technical specifications and solutions.
To be considered for this role, a CURRENT DoD is Clearance Required:
You must currently hold a minimum Top Secret clearance and be eligible for SCI (Special Compartmented Investigation)
Targeted Salary: $70,000.00 -$72,000.00
Location: On site at Fort Meade, MD with possible occasional telework.
What will you do in this role?
• Respond to queries from internal and external government customers for NC3 and related data, information and analyses based on information that may be stored across multiple documents, databases, networks, and storage environments.
• Provide data/information retrieval, analysis and visualization support to SE&I’s systems engineering, enterprise architecture and technical standards teams.
• Support data standards, digital modeling, and model-based systems engineering (MBSE) efforts, including the NC3 Digital Mission Engineering Environment (NDMEE).
• Collaborate with enterprise architecture teams to capture user requirements and use cases supporting architecture artifact development.
• Coordinate with the NC3 Enterprise Data Governance Group (DGG) to develop NC3 enterprise data standards, management, storage, and analysis processes.
• Coordinate with the NC3 Configuration Management team to collect, synthesize, evaluate, and produce reports in response to customer data calls.
• Support SE&I leadership through technical analysis, findings documentation, and recommendation development to drive improvements in NC3 enterprise governance and architecture.
These are the required qualifications:
• Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline and at least three years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience performing data analysis, including analysis of operational, system design and architecture requirements and performance measurements/trends.
• Knowledge of data visualization principles, data visualization tools, and database management tools and principles.
• Skill and experience preparing professional documents and presentations utilizing Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.).
• Experience delivering professional oral presentations in both one-on-one and in group settings.
• Experience working independently (with minimal supervision) on projects while managing workloads to meet milestones and project suspense dates.
These are preferred qualifications:
• Experience working with Nuclear C3 community stakeholders such as NEC, USSTRATCOM, the Joint Staff, OSD, and U.S. Navy or Air Force units providing NC3 capabilities.
• Knowledge of digital modeling tools (e.g., SparxEA, Cameo).
• Knowledge of data analysis, visualization and natural language processing tools and procedures, including relevant Python tools and models.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications and document preparation skills.
• Working knowledge of workforce collaboration software tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of digital note-taking software such as Microsoft OneNote.
• Working knowledge of relational database management software such as Microsoft Access and or Oracle.
• Working knowledge and experience with the Agile methodology approach to project management.
• Familiarity with of DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) and model-based systems engineering (MBSE) concepts.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.