Unleash Your Potential
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. With Leidos, you will enjoy competitive benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more!
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you ready to join an incredible technical team working on cutting-edge technologies? Leidos has just landed a massive, multi-year contract that involves developing, integrating, deploying, and sustaining large collection systems. This prime contract is critical to the government and allows team members to work independently and explore new and emerging technologies. If you're passionate about solving challenging problems with true mission relevance, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Join the Leidos Intelligence Group on this exciting project as a Program Scheduler III at our Columbia, MD facility. As our new Program Scheduler, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. You'll work closely with our development and operational teams to create detailed schedules and ensure they stay up-to-date. You'll have access to cutting-edge automated tools like MS Project, Primavera, and program-mandated software to streamline your work.
In this role, you'll also be responsible for developing and modifying project schedules and integrating multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. You'll maintain the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and link project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area, and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs). In short, you'll be a crucial part of our team, providing hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how it contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
If you're ready to take on a new challenge and work with a talented team of professionals, we want to hear from you! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to grow your skills, advance your career, and make a real impact. Apply now, and let's talk about how you can make a difference with Leidos Intelligence Group!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Mission:
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program-mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures.
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and/or integrating multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintain the product build, staging, testing, deployment, and integration schedules.
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures and ensure they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.
- Facilitate weekly meetings
- Provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints.
- Coordinate a crosswalk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, testing, quality control, etc.).
What Sets You Apart:
- Twelve (12) years experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to ten (10) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Certification for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and/or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) will be required prior to starting. Leidos will help you obtain this certification.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera. Successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
Security Clearance Required:
- Possess Active TS SCI w/Poly to be considered for this role.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,850.00 - $222,075.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.