Unleash Your Potential
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos team delivers the core backbone of the Service, Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Leidos will support network modernization efforts to provide Sailors, Marines and the civilian workforce the tools they need to be more efficient at increasing naval capabilities and further empowering the Navy Marine Corps team to compete and win.
Your Main Objective:
- Perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting in order to maintain optimum Information Technology (IT) system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist.
- Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, IT systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol (IP), Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols. Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
- 10 Years of Experience or comparable education
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Must possess a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification.
This position requires an active Secret Security Clearance
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive, professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’d like to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.