1901 Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a ITSM Analyst to support a DOD customer. The ITSM Analyst will support and be the customer advocate responsible for working with leadership and our operations teams to maintain and continuously improve IT Operations Service Delivery. ITSM Analyst will oversee and handle customer issues concerning schedule, performance, and support for customer questions. They will coordinate with the operations teams to identify, track, and manage to SLA’s and KPI metrics, providing regular status to the customer. They must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical and non-technical instructions, issues and deal with several abstract and concrete variables providing regular communications to customer and project leads. ITSM Analyst will serve as a key interface with the customer and our operations teams in collecting data and establishing facts to be able to manage and maintain performance standards.
- Deliver metric and progress reports according to contractually required SLAs and KPIs.
- Identify key areas for improvements (lower cost, systemic issues, processes) using data points.
- Complete work in accordance with all service level agreements, risk, compliance, and other relevant guidelines.
- Ensure Client and Internal SLAs are met and reported on based on contractual obligations.
- Support maintenance of knowledge management in an IT operational environment.
- Drive clear and concise team communication and correspond accordingly with clients.
- Monitor operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management, client teams, team leads and other stakeholders.
- Resolving performance problem with client teams, and tech leads.
- Participate in incident and/or escalation management, helping to prioritize issues and resources, communicate to customers and teammates, and facilitate meaningful issue and risk discussions.
- Drive for continuous improvement and feedback at all levels of the organization.
- Follow standard processes within the ITSM team and program to ensure consistency for clients and deliverables.
- Build customer presentations with support from leads and be able to present to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of work experience in related field. Additional years of relevant experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Able to create relevant reports from service tools like ServiceNow, SolarWind, SL1, and others.
- Ability to analyze the report to identify service/process deficiencies.
- Ability to create actionable plan to mitigate the service e/operational deficiencies.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently with little to no management guidance.
- Familiar with the processes of continual improvement in the efficiency & effectiveness of the entire organization through the delivery of performance dashboards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ServiceNow particularly areas of Incidents, Service Catalog / Requests, Change and Problem Management, Knowledge base and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to commute to the customer site in Ft. Meade MD when required
- Active Security+ Certification.
- Hold a current DOD secret clearance or able to obtain one, must be a US Citizen
- Experience with analyzing reports to identify service/process deficiencies.
- Ability to create actionable plans to mitigate service and operational deficiencies.
- Has hands-on IT operations experience.
- ITIL v4 certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $61,750.00 - $111,625.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/23/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.