Leidos is currently looking to add a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Ethical Hackers and Cyber Engineers to support US CYBER COMMAND CNO Training. The successful candidate will provide Threat Emulation and Red Team Support using attack tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) based on documented, real-world cyber actors.
Support Red Teams and Cyber OPFOR for assessments, training, and exercises with realistic scenarios reflecting real world threats. Support development of blue and red team network spaces for training events. Act as the Cyber OPFOR/Aggressor. Identify and assess cyber personnel proficiency responding to cyber threat against certification requirements. Document research and feedback. Work in a dynamic environment with non-standard hours during exercises and potential 25% travel for exercise support.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this role.
- Research and develop various cyber threat actor Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and environments to integrate such findings in Opposition Force (OPFOR) threat emulation.
- Plans and executes adversarial emulation in cyber exercises by exploiting common vulnerabilities and misconfigurations with common operating systems, protocols, and network security services.
- Assist with procuring, managing, and training for operational infrastructure associated with Red Team Command and Control (C2).
- Provide briefings of intrusion set activity to partner organizations and agencies.
- Organize training for other team members on analysis, tools, or reporting.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with partner organizations and agencies.
- Generate report as required on development efforts.
- Four (4) to eight (8) years of continuous work experience in the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) either working directly or in-support to Cyber Operations (CO).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- In lieu of the bachelor’s degree, hold one or more of the following accredited certifications: Offsec Certified Professional (OSCP), Offensive Security Experienced Penetration Testers (OSEP), Practical Network Penetration Tester (PNPT), and GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN).
- Experience in analysis of vulnerabilities, Control and Command (C2) frameworks, intrusion sets; interpreting analytical results, writing and briefing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Experience working with any of the following C2 frameworks: Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, PoshC2, and/or Mythic.
- Experience using relevant Cyberspace Operation (CO) tools used for the customer mission.
- Ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,250.00 - $146,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:11/29/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.