The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is looking for a Resource Manager to join our fantastic team! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the staffing needs of the division, provide an overview of staffing capabilities, strategy and hiring initiatives. The Resource Manager provides support to senior management, program managers, hiring managers, and technical leads. The candidate will monitor projects to assist in identifying and resolving staffing issues, assist in communicating status and other team topics to appropriate stakeholders. The Resource Manager will also support staffing on multiple programs for current and new business. This individual will be working with teams to establish program-staffing needs, creating requisitions outlining those needs, conducting interviews with prospective candidates, and working closely with the Program Managers, HR, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation on staffing decisions. The candidate should have outstanding communication skills and the ability to assess a candidate's skill sets in relation to the work according to contract requirements.
- Plan and coordinate division staffing requirements for the PMO, hiring managers/leads and the program teams
- Maintain staffing information including job requisitions, resumes, interview results, security processing within a staffing portal
- Review all active candidates for further consideration
- Work with HR, Talent Acquisitions and other resources on outreach, job recruiting events and marketing.
- Manage an active pool of candidates and employees using established resources management tools.
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Evaluate and determine feedback from team members and others from the management team.
- Produce staffing-related reports and statistics
- Screen resumes, perform phone screens, and interview prospective candidates
- Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions with program team, customer, and subcontractors
- Manage the redeployment program and processes for internal team members and Leidos personnel
- Ability to work transition and staffing requirements in a technical environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force
- Requires a BA degree or equivalent experience 2-4 years prior relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Experience working staffing or human resource requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and prioritize important tasks.
- Prior experience with Talent Acquisition
- Project Management Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $55,250.00 - $99,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:11/30/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.