Join our team as an ITE-GFT Engineer / TCM-ITE trainer and become an integral part of our mission to support the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE). In this role, you'll provide on-site consultation oversight and integration support for existing hardware, software, network configurations, and new system initiatives for all sites supporting the CCoE. You'll also have the opportunity to utilize cutting-edge DXTRS and VBS3 software suites to conduct engaging and interactive training classes. Don't miss out on the chance to make a real impact in cybersecurity - apply today!
- Advise on technical requirements for products and services, support equipment, and electronic equipment installations.
- Provide guidance for the handling, installing, and utilizing various systems and equipment.
- Duties may also include assisting in developing and ensuring adherence to area-wide procedural/policy changes.
- Work to achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the area/ project team. Work independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments.
- May assist other technical staff with tasks and duties.
- Address somewhat complex technical issues/problems using internal best practices and collaboration with colleagues. Develop solutions to technical issues that require depth of technical knowledge but are typically limited in complexity.
- Communicate with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other technical resources, etc.). Explain technical solutions, practices, and procedures to others within the organization.
- Travel both CONUS and OCONUS may be required.
- Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of technical domain.
- Typically requires a BS degree and two to four (2 – 4) years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with less than two (2) years of previous experience.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $55,250.00 - $99,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/11/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.