UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of an IT Contracts Procurement Administrator to join our CIO Services team located in Reston, VA. As a core member of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing the management of a multimillion-dollar portfolio of hardware, software, and professional services contracts.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos CIO Services is looking for an IT Contracts Administrator to join our IT Asset Management team. The role includes planning, monitoring, and recording IT assets (hardware and software orders and renewal requests, change requests, and reporting) to ensure compliance with vendor contracts and industry mandates. Provide input into the design and execution of asset management policies, procedures, and processes. You will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization, as well as develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the contract lifecycle from procurement to cancellation and the associated asset.
- Effectively communicates written and orally with peers, management, customers, etc.
- Takes complete ownership and responsibility of procurement process.
- Analyze purchasing effectiveness and resolve purchasing issues.
- Oversee contract renewals and vendor management activities with Procurement on behalf of CIO Services.
- Collaborate with System Lifecycle Managers to identify cost savings initiatives.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of enterprise-wide IT asset management policies and procedures to minimize compliance risk, enhance the program, and create process efficiencies.
- Ensure audit compliance for IT assets and manage with vendor audit activities.
- Participates in continuous process improvement, by developing and documenting new ideas constantly looking for ways to improves efficiencies.
- Contributor to the software development lifecycle by participating in requirements gathering sessions, and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience related to IT Asset Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Technical understanding of ServiceNow application.
- Knowledgeable in the IT asset and contract lifecycle.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and orally.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize information to management.
- Strong problem-solving skills - able to identify an issue and formulate a corrective action plan.
- Excellent at multi-tasking; able to manage deliverables and established deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- US citizenship is required
- Experience with ServiceNow SAMPro and HAMPro modules
- Experience participating in the software development process.
- Experience documenting Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- ServiceNow certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $106,925.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.