Dynetics, group a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented SR Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems, specifically with regard to maturing additive manufacturing technology for application within Hypersonics. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides alert, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Program Manager will guide all program management functions for the team involved with government, industry, national laboratory, and academic teams focused on characterizing multiple metal additive technologies and processing variations within those technologies to provide the government a path forward for exercising the metal additive supply chain. The position will have duty for planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints.
- Candidate will have a Bachelors Degree from an ABET-accredited institution in Engineering, Science, Math, or Business or related field.
- Candidates will have at least eight (8) years of related work history in technical programs and have proven success in Program Management.
- Strong verbal and written skills are needed.
- Candidate will have strong management credentials, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
- The candidate will have prior work history and knowledge in the following areas:
- Cost estimating and Budget management
- Organizational/IPT development
- Guiding a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
- Disciplined metric-focused program management
- Proven history managing to and meeting accelerated schedules
- Effective communication of information between various functional disciplines as well as strong briefing skill with Sr. Gov’t customers (SES, General Staff) and C-suite level partners.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint.
Candidate must be a resident of the Crane, IN area or willing to relocate to the Crane, IN area
- MS or MBA desired.
- Strong comprehension of hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration.
- Prior work in developing, utilizing, and/or characterizing additive manufacturing systems or additively manufactured hardware, especially metal AM hardware is ideal
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,100.00 - $157,450.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/02/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.