Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you ready to join a team of intelligent and motivated professionals in shaping and improving the consumer fraud protection industry?
Leidos is looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to support ongoing ServiceNow continuous improvement projects of existing ServiceNow implementation for an enterprise. The successful candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and to support the implementation of the ServiceNow roadmap. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to build upon the existing ServiceNow foundation.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there, and at times need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Analyze issues, define problems, and work to resolve problems with IT solutions alongside a business process improvement team.
- Gather, refine, and confirm requirements that address issues with existing (com), business/information management processes, as well as new business/information management systems that would benefit from process automation.
- Liaise between the developer(s) and the customer to ensure that requirements are clearly communicated to the development team.
- Provide broad support to business process analysis and improvement activities.
- Work in a team environment and interact with a range of federal and contractor staff and fully support Project Manager and Business Analyst Lead to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Facilitating meetings and presenting reports, analysis, or findings
- Experienced working with customer SME’s to create user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge and comfortable in Agile environment
- Documenting application flows based on customer and development team discussions.
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Validating solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Develop, maintain and provide user training
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on ServiceNow Business Analyst experience across multiple modules.
- Strong Communication Skills: be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders. Must possess strong creative, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to explain technical solutions, practices, and procedures to technical resources, project managers, and customers at various levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail: is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Self-driven and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Help lead business analysis and process improvement support for business operations including improving IT and program management processes.
- Leverage critical thinking skills for a rapidly shifting environment while maintaining attention to detail in a multi-project work environment with frequent interruptions.
- Exercise mature judgment and make independent decisions in accordance with established policies, rules, and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance prior to start date
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive, professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We’d like to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.