Dynetics Technical Solution (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos Dynetics, is seeking a qualified Manufacturing Program Manager to join our team. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will provide leadership and management of programs performing high-quality manufacturing of mechanical & electronics components, integration of weapon systems, sensors, and other complex electronic systems. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Promoting a safe work environment
- Promoting excellence in all activities
- Ensuring that Quality and Compliance standards are met for all products
- Leading cross-functional team to meet key customer requirements supporting both internal and external customers
- Meeting financial obligations and driving transparency thru the use of KPI’s and Metrics
- Assessing and filling staffing needs during a period of high growth
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement and problem solving
- Writing proposals and supporting business development opportunities
- BS in a technical or business discipline with 5+ years- experience in manufacturing management for Defense, Aerospace, or Commercial projects with an understanding of manufacturing quality requirements for such projects.
- Personnel management or organizational leadership experience, including interviewing, assessing, and hiring new personnel
- Experience with AS9100, IPC, and DCMA standards
- Led cross-functional team with emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Inventory Controls
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Preferred candidates will also meet some of the following:
- 3 or more years of Program/Project Management
- PMI Certification
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint accounting software
- Previous responsibility for P&L
- EB Welding experience
- Structural assembly integration experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.