Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Residential Program Manager (RPM) provides strategic oversight of the residential program’s subcontractors, operations, budgets and forecasting to ensure achievement of goals and financial metrics, including all Accessibility and Affordability residential programs. The Residential Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Residential team provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers. The RPM will also need to work hand in hand with the Transformational Program Manager to ensure coordination and provide oversight as required. Position is expected to carry out individual responsibilities with initiative, independence and creativity while exercising sound professional judgment.
For over 14 years, Hawai‘i Energy has empowered island families and businesses to make smart energy choices by educating them about the many, lasting benefits of clean energy. We encourage and reward practical everyday energy-saving decisions that save money, grow our economy and reduce the demand for electricity. Our team members are committed to our mission and supporting Hawai‘i’s goal to achieve 100% clean energy by 2045. The Hawai‘i Energy program is administered by Leidos, Inc. under a contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. For more information, visit www.hawaiienergy.com
- Manage residential program team and incentive budget allocations to maintain cost-effective portfolio of measures in order to achieve performance goals, metrics and directives required by the PUC client.
- Proactively identify issues and develop solutions to ensure residential goal attainment.
- Provide strategic guidance to improve residential program design, including identification, analysis and selection of appropriate energy efficiency and grid service measures.
- Develop and maintain policy, process and procedure documentation for residential operations including but not limited to incentive data entry, tracking, reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure subcontractors are performing to agreed-upon service levels and contractual terms. When this does not occur, take corrective measures to ensure compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with trade allies and other stakeholders through development and delivery of presentations addressing efficient technologies and related program incentives.
- Monitor program results including energy savings and quality assurance, and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified.
- Collaborate with broader team (i.e. marketing, information technology) to implement and improve program offerings and increase accessibility.
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts to inform website master plan and oversee the work associated with updating residential content.
- Support residential community outreach activities, including staffing events, speaking on behalf of the program, and seeking out opportunities to expand outreach efforts, particularly in lower-participating communities.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Environmental or Sustainability Sciences, or Architecture. Other relevant degree focus may be considered with four plus (4+) years of experience with energy efficiency programs with the demonstrated capacity to understand technical aspects of energy efficiency measures; Building or system design experience including relevant codes (e.g. IECC2015 , Title 24, etc.) a plus. May consider more years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience in developing and negotiating contracts; and managing subcontractors and volunteers, including providing quality control and budget accountability.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting experience.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize multiple sets of data, preparing trend, qualitative and related analysis to make data driven recommendations and decisions.
- Proven experience identifying, mitigating and managing project risks and issues.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills; excellent interpersonal and management skills; strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Flexible and available to work occasionally on weekend assignments (i.e. support community events).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Access and Outlook required; Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Possess a high degree of initiative.
- Have a passion for Hawai‘i Energy’s mission.
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.