No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos is looking for an experienced IT business analyst/project manager who will support multiple federal agency contact center programs. Position will be located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Job duties will include:
• Responsible for meeting with internal program managers and customers to analyze and understand program requirements, customer goals and future needs.
• Responsible for managing contact center modernization projects, working in conjunction with other IT and management staff.
• Responsible for proactively suggesting and delivering continuous improvements by analyzing existing business operations and identifying technical solutions that will improve efficiency/performance.
• Responsible for improving contact center efficiency and customer service.
- 10 years of experience working in a contact center environment
- 5 - 7 years of experience analyzing business needs, managing IT projects, and implementing contact center solutions
- 3 years of business and data analysis using tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of contact center technologies and solutions such as:
• Call Recording/Quality Monitoring
• Performance Management
- Ability to professionally interact with external customers to probe for and understand agency mission needs
- PMP Certification
- Experience providing technical management and leadership in contact center environments with 150+ customer service representatives
- Strong knowledge/experience with the following contact center technologies and solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce CRM
- Cloud-hosted contact center platforms
- Text/Speech Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence/Virtual Assistants
Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.