The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity Officer at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama.
We're recruiting for a Cybersecurity Officer to be a part of the Leidos team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established IA standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security design
- Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions
- Support the building of security architectures
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Perform certification and accreditation by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ year of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- Previous experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus; able to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 IA certification at IAM I: Security+ CE and/or CASP.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 Computer Environment (CE) Certification relevant to the position: CompTIA Server+, Windows 10, Linux+, MCSA or related certifications and/or experience.
- Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 20% Travel Required
Employee Referral Eligible