Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a Network Engineer to support our DISA customer on their Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) team in Springfield, VA. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance as required by the program.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
Providing tier 2 and 3 operations support for JRSS network components
Implementing, testing and evaluating network architecture upgrades, patching, and STIG'ing network devices and troubleshoot network related issues.
Supporting the design, development, test, and deployment of the JRSS network devices as required for new or upgraded functionality.
Developing documentation as required to operationalize new or updated capabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Require an active/Current DOD IAT II 8570 Certification or higher (Security+ce, CISSP)
- Active DOD Secret Clearance with Top Secret eligibility
- Experience with ASR9000 series routers and IOS-XR
- Experience implementing, testing and evaluating network architectures
- Experience patching network devices and STIG'ing
- Hands on experience working with all of the following:
- Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
- In-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
- F5 load balancers, Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ASRs
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Network Administration and Ops
Defense & Intel