Leidos is looking for a PeopleSoft Systems Analyst in New Orleans, Little Rock, or The Woodlands to support an Investor Owned Utility client project requests. The PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will establish PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure. This key role will actively participate in projects to plan and execute the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
Other responsibilities include:
• Secures PeopleSoft system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
• Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
• Excellent communication and team oriented skills to work as a key member on assigned projects. Providing input/support to the project manager and team.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Manages PeopleSoft enterprise database security processes and procedures; develops, recommends and implements security permissions, privileges, standards and guidelines.
• Installs, configures and integrates PeopleSoft application software over data management systems and supporting components and services; installs, upgrades and implements application fixes and patches; administers enterprise application software to ensure security and performance optimization. • Ensures PeopleSoft system performance is not impacted by ongoing project activities. The Analyst will perform system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing to validate no project impact. The Analyst will escalate any identified application problems to vendor or project team for resolution.
• Provides advanced technical guidance to PeopleSoft and web team developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies; troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences; works with other IT staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems.
• Oversees reviews and participates with developers to complete PeopleSoft application customization and security requests, ensuring that development standards are followed, application changes are documented, change control procedures are strictly enforced and change projects are migrated across applications environments in an orderly manner.
• Linux/oracle multi-server multi-domains
• Linux 2.6.32-573.18.1.el6.x86_64
• Separate HCM (2 environments), FSC, Interaction HUB, Integration Broker
• HCM 9.2, HCM 9.0, FIN 9.2, IHUB 9.1, PeopleTools 8.56
• Interfacing with many applications Using TIBCO middleware technologies.
• Familiarity with Quest STAT a plus.
• Oracle database 184.108.40.206.0
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Experience using and reviewing SQL
• Excellent customer-facing skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to work on high visibility and tightly scheduled large projects
• Excellent analytic skills to resolve system and data issues