The Government Health and Safety Operations currently has an opening for an RSA Token Administrator to support a large healthcare contract in Windsor Mill, MD.
• Assign RSA tokens and proper VPN profiles to Leidos employees / subcontractors and CMS contractors upon receiving Service Desk tickets
• Respond to user inquiries and requests
• Manage the RSA Authentication Manager Database and common configurations, including RSA Authentication Agent configurations
• Support RSA SecurID users by troubleshooting RSA token, VPN connection, and VPN profile access issues
• Add servers to the RSA database via the RSA console and ensure the IP resolves successfully
• Update Service Desk ticket information
• Update process documentation
• Create management reports for ongoing tracking of new users, changes, and issue resolution updates
• Service Desk customer service skills and procedures
• Familiarity with security access devices including RSA tokens and running RSA reports
• Understanding configuration and management and RSA 2-factor authentication
• Familiar with network, firewall, security and other authorization technologies
• Cross referencing the job codes and VPN profiles and an understanding of computer/network security concepts and VPNs
• Blocking URLS and IP's Using Putty, Palo Alto, Cisco and Guest Wireless for Leidos and CMS Baltimore Data Center Firewalls
• Provides customer service for specialized systems access capabilities that are critical for supporting CMS requirements and contracted activities
• Ensures responsiveness to the need for RSA token access and usage
• Handles an average of 60 RSA token requests per week and resolves an average of 30 customer RSA token issues per week with a resolution within 24 hours or less
• Must diagnose problems and issues to determine solutions for problems encountered in provisioning RSA Token access
• Contact EUA when users have job codes but aren't in the RSA console (ie, they don't have the correct user groups in AD.
• With requestors, approvers, CMS, Job Code providers (End User Access), and others
• Creation of process documentation
• Creation of regular reports created for ongoing tracking of new users, changes, issue and issue resolution
BS and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Service Desk experience (4 years or more)
RSA 2 factor authentication experience
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: