The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Analytic Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated senior front end developer to join our team to support the continued evolution of applications that enable data pivoting, data visualization, automated reports generation and more. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 18-20 years of prior relevant experience.
• At least 15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
• At least 10 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
• At least 10 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
• Must have 5+ years' experience designing, developing, and implementing graphical user interfaces
• Must have significant Java experience
• Experience with JQuery, D3JS, High Charts, or other client-side visualization tools
• Experience with Eclipse IDE (or similar), Maven, CVS subversion, and other development tools and environments